Well, I am deliriously tired and out of town, so this may not be the most interesting post. I have had a whirlwind week, working Monday & Tuesday and then flying to Dallas on Wednesday. I had a series of interviews this week with the Texas Health System at three different sites in the Metroplex. Very exciting opportunities, and I am honing in more on exactly what I am looking for as well. I also got to have dinner with Jim & Kathy (at one of our fav places - Asian Mint - on Forest at the 75), Kendall & Lisa, coffee with Jennifer, and dinner with Erika & Brent (again, at another great but sinful place - Babes in Frisco)... Ok, I just read that and it sounds bad - "Babes in Frisco", but what can I say - the name of the place is Babes, and we went to the one in Frisco.
See, I told you I was tired.
Anyway, I head home tomorrow, back for a regular work week for me and the pups... Brian is crazily heading to DC for the Inauguration, so I guess no "normal" week for us. (By the way Blogworld, when does life get normal?)
No comments:
Post a Comment